Ph.D., Counseling Psychology; University of Iowa
I am trained and experienced in doing one-on-one, group, and couples therapy with adults (age 17 years and over). During my graduate training I worked in university and hospital clinics including a chronic pain clinic and a neuropsychology clinic.
I hold these qualifications:
- I have a doctoral degree in counseling psychology from the University of Iowa whose program is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- I completed an internship in counseling psychology, approved by the APA.
- I am licensed as a psychologist in California (PSY 24248)
- I am a member of the local mental health association (North Coast Association of Mental Health Providers -- NCAMHP)
- I have certification in training on suicide prevention